Girls Frontline Wiki:Policy
If you think the policies can be improved please leave constructive criticism in the comment section or the talk page.
- Assume good faith.
- Cite Sources unless they're information directly from the game
- Don't be a jerk.
- Try to remain a neutral point of view.
- Please do not bite the newcomers.
- Spamming is not allowed
- For any other conflicts that aren't listed in the policies, the gfwiki staff will have the final say regarding resolution.
- Anyone is free to add information and/or correct errors to the existing pages, as long as he/she does not break gfwiki's policies.
- Writing down the summary of the change after the edit is recommended, but not necessary.
- Controversial edits are not recommended and would likely be rolled back. One should propose his/her idea either in the talk page(for at least 3 days) and/or contact the staff members on discord to make sure most people support the change before making such actions. Editing summary is also necessary.
- In the case of a rollback, please discuss with the methods above instead of forcibly adding the contents that were rolled back again.
- Repeated Files that aren't connected to any pages may be deleted freely.
- Advertisement and spam may be deleted freely.
- Pages violating with gfwiki's policies may be deleted freely.
- If a page does not meet any of the qualification above but is considered appropriate for deletion, please discuss in its talk page first before making such an action.
Free discussions are allowed as long as they do not infringe any of the policies above. However, for editing related discussions it is advisable to use the Talk page instead of using comments.
Vandalism includes(but is not limited to) the actions below:
- Adding disruptive, irrelevant, or offensive material to any parts of this wiki.
- Deleting contents without a proper reason.
- Infringing multiple other policies and/or infringing a policy multiple times.
- Any behavior similar to wikipedia's definition of vandalism.
Users caught doing so will be user-blocked, the length of the block depending on the severity of his/her actions.