|Full name||FN Five-seveN|
|Country of origin||Belgium|
|Manufacturer||Fabrique Nationale de Herstal|
|Faction||Griffin & Kryuger|
|Voice actor||Fujita Akane|
|Released on||CN, TW, KR, EN (Five-seven), JP (Five-seven)|
Click the marked area to switch between animations
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Not craftable.
There is no exclusive equipment for this T-Doll.
Stats / Data
The FN Five-seveN is a lightweight, semi-automatic pistol designed and manufactured by Belgium firearms manufacturer Fabrique Nationale de Herstal (FN). Its name is derived from the unique 5.7 × 28mm ammunition it uses, as well as the company's initials.
The Five-seven pistol was developed in conjunction with the FN P90 personal defense weapon and the 5.7×28mm cartridge. Developed as a companion pistol to the P90, the Five-seven shares many of its design features: it is a lightweight polymer-based weapon with a relatively large magazine capacity, ambidextrous controls, low recoil, and the ability to penetrate body armor when using certain cartridge types.
The advantages of the pistol itself include its weight (the 5.7 mm round weighs half as much as a standard 9 mm round), its recoil (FN claims the 5.7 mm round produces roughly half the felt recoil of a 9 mm round), and its 20-round magazine, which holds significantly more ammunition than other pistols. Despite its magazine capacity, the Five-seveN is a light pistol, weighing 1.6 pounds loaded. It is also reasonably compact.
The Five-seven is currently in service with military and police forces in over 40 nations, including Canada, France, Greece, India, Poland, Spain, and the United States. Sales of the Five-seven were originally restricted by FN to military and law enforcement customers, but since 2004, the pistol has also been offered to civilian shooters for personal protection, target shooting, and similar uses.
According to the Weibo posts of Five-seveN's original artist Suisai (水乌龟), the idea of a doll with silver hair in a one-sided ponytail derives from an R18 doujin comic (Not GFL related). And as one of the GFL artists that likes to show some easter eggs in their works, Five-seveN features a number of referential elements in her skins:
- On her original outfit, there is an emblem with a mocking smiling face (hua ji/滑稽脸) on her left waist, which is very popular among young Chinese net users.
- In her 'Cruise Queen' bikini skin, her gun turns into a yellow Five-seveN with banana patterns on it, which is an easter egg referring to the Monkey Business skin in CS:GO.
- In her 'Smile of Acceptance' wedding dress skin, the flowers she's carrying are red azalea flowers.
- For April Fool's, the original skin of Five-seveN will turn into a giant white ferret, with iconic red scarf and mocking face emblem. The artist 水乌龟 mentioned on social media that, originally it was designed for April Fool's skin of FAL as a doll clothing, with a victory pose where she takes off the head of the ferret suit, but then decided to turn it into an easter egg for Five-seveN.
- For April Fools 2018, the victory pose for Five-seveN becomes a giant white ferret holding a fish. Chinese net users would use 摸鱼 (pronounce mō yú) a.k.a catching/stroking fish to represent being distracted by doing something else while working or studying (similar easter eggs can be found on RF Mosin-NagantMosin-Nagant ).
Gallery consisting of artworks used primarily in-game.
Alternate gallery consisting of artworks with slight alterations as well as miscellaneous artworks.
JP Server pre-launch promotional artwork illustrated by Suisai
- During an update in April, Fen-Fen lost a match against AR FALFAL and for the punishment game, Fen-Fen has to be put in a Kigurumi of Fel (FAL's pet Mink) which she'll have to wear throughout April.
- Unlike most handguns. the Five-seven's relatively small cartridge allows the shooter to load a bullet from the top of the magazine like assault rifles, as opposed to inserting the cartridge half way in and push down the cartridge into the magazine like most handguns.
|List of T-Dolls|