|Chinese name||司登 Mk.ll|
|Manufacturer||Royal Small Arms Factory, Enfield, BSA, ROF Fazakerley, ROF Maltby, ROF Theale, Berkshire, Lines Brothers Ltd, Long Branch Canada (plus numerous sub-contractors making individual parts), Various Underground Resistance Group Factories.|
|Voice actor||Nao Ueda|
Sten MkII is an obtainable Tactical Doll in the game.
The STEN (or Sten gun) was a family of British submachine guns chambered in 9×19mm and used extensively by British and Commonwealth forces throughout World War II and the Korean War. They were notable for having a simple design and very low production cost making them effective insurgency weapons for resistance groups.
The Mark II was the most common variant, with two million units produced. It was a much rougher weapon than the Mk I. The flash eliminator and the folding handle (the grip) of the Mk I were eliminated. A removable barrel was now provided which projected 3 inches (76 mm) beyond the barrel sleeve. Also, a special catch allowed the magazine to be slid partly out of the magazine housing and the housing rotated 90 degrees counter-clockwise (from the operator's perspective), together covering the ejection opening and allowing the weapon and magazine both to lie flat on its side.
|Secretary (post OATH)||
|Joining an echelon|
|Starting a combat mission|
|Starting a battle|
|New Year's Day||
- STEN is an acronym, from the names of the weapon's chief designers, Major Reginald V. Shepherd and Harold Turpin, and EN for Enfield. Over four million Stens in various versions were made in the 1940s.
- Sten were redesigned by German Designer, called MP.3008(or Gerät Neumünster) in mid WWII after Germany was under crisis of resources and began to collapse. MP.3008 shared a same receiver with Sten, but changed the magazine holder to vertical over the original it was made. The MP.3008 itself also used by Fallschirmjager(German Paratrooper) and Volksturm(People's Storm of German) because of its reliability and cheaper maintenance cost than its counterparts, MP 40.
- Another exact copy of Sten Mk.II by Mauser, called Gerat Postdam was planned to be manufactured for 100.000 units although in reality there's only 28.000 units were manufactured.
- A girl of lively nature, kind hearted and devoted to her work. She is close to the Commander, but lacks confidence and luck. 
- Part of Team Palette
- Wikipedia entry of Sten MKII
- MP3008 in Wikipedia
- Gerat Postdam on Google Translate
- The Art of Girls' Frontline, vol. 1, p. 91