|Full name||Sturmgewehr 44|
|Manufacturer||C. G. Haenel Waffen und Fahrradfabrik, CITEFA (post war) ,Steyr-Daimler-Puch|
|Voice actor||Ai Kayano|
StG44 is an obtainable Tactical Doll in the game.
The StG 44 (abbreviation of Sturmgewehr 44, "assault rifle 44") is a German selective-fire rifle developed during World War II. It is also known under the designations MP 43 and MP 44 (Maschinenpistole 43, Maschinenpistole 44 respectively).
The StG 44 was the first successful and widely produced design to use a new shorter cartridge, which permitted controllable automatic fire from a weapon more compact than a battle rifle, coupled with the recognition that most aimed rifle fire in combat situations did not exceed a few hundred metres.
By all accounts, the StG 44 fulfilled its role admirably, particularly on the Eastern Front, offering a greatly increased volume of fire compared to standard infantry rifles. However, it came too late to have a significant effect on the outcome of the war. Its lasting effect was its major impact on modern infantry small arms development, giving rise to an entire class of weapons borrowing the name assault rifle.
|Secretary||能不能……不要盯着我看呢？||じろじろ見ないでくださる？||Can you not... stare at me like that?|
|喂！请不要随便碰我！||ちょっと！私に触らないで頂戴！||Hey! Don't touch me!|
|最近……换了新的洗发水哦。||最近シャンプーを変えましたのよ。||Recently, I've changed the kind of shampoo I use.|
|Secretary (post OATH)||
|Joining an echelon|
|Starting a combat mission|
|Starting a battle|
|New Year's Day||
- Her grenade launcher skill was based from real-life called "Schiessbecher" or Gewehrgranatengerät for Rifle Grenade Device, which also used in K98k Rifle. The Schiessbecher itself uses 40mm HEAT grenade projectile. There's also a japanese copy of Schiessbecher, named Type 2 that used in Type 99 and Type 38 Arisaka Rifle although the barrel was shorter.
- The Krummlauf, or curved barrel attachment for StG 44 was released during the war. Krummlauf has a sighting device to safely aiming behind the cover. Despite there's many version of the curved barrel angle that would be implemented, only the 30° and 45° that have entered the service. However, their durability is unreliable; 300 rounds for 30° barrel, and 160 rounds for 45° barrel. In addition, the bent barrel will make the bullet shatter and exit from the curved barrel with spreading fragment, causing shotgun effect. Krummlauf was released for Infantry Version(I) and (F) for tank use in order to eliminate enemy infantry approaching their tank.
- The Syrian Rebels modified the StG 44 by using the connected wired joystick to control the gun, and also modified scope with CMOS camera with support of video output component that mounted behind the scope.
- It should be noticed that Syrian Rebels captured the weapon loadout that contain 5000 unit of StG 44. The source of weapon is still unclear, but the Yugoslavian is the possible source as they sold their stock of StG44 to their friendly regime, mainly to communist-backed African Region and Middle-East.
- Wikipedia entry on StG44
- Schiessbecher Article
- Krummlauf for StG44
- The article of Remote Controlled STG-44 in Syria
- Syrian 5000 StG44 stockpile article