From Girls' Frontline Wiki
|Registration · Tutorial|
|Main Screen · Combat Menu · Formation Menu · Factory Menu · Research Menu · Restore Menu · Dormitory Menu|
|Combat · Logistic Support · T-Doll Production · Equipment Production · Combat Simulation · Quests|
Upon entering the Dormitory Screen, the player will be able to see the inside one of the dormitories depending on echelon and will be presented with a number of options:
- Change Dorm: Change to the dormitory of another echelon. Note that only 2 dormitories are available from the start, and the rest have to be gotten through the cash shop.
- Costume: If one of the dolls in the current dormitory has an alternate costume, tap this to change costumes
- Modify: Change the layout for the furnitures inside the current dorm.
- Coziness Level:The coziness level of the current room. This is affected by the furnitures in the current dormitory, and will affect the affection gain of the T-Dolls inside this dormitory.
- Dorm Enviroment Details: Lists items in your dormitory and by how much it adds to the overall coziness level.
- Procurement: Brings up procurement shop/ trade post. You can exchange procurement coins for items/ gifts.
- Warehouse: Stores any items and gifts you havent yet used.