The Combat Mission interface can be accessed through the Combat menu. There, players may select combat missions.
Combat mission is the main part of the game for player to proceed the story and unlock new combat mission chapter,Logistic Support and a few construction function.
Main InterfaceThe main part of the interface allow you to select combat mission.
Selection between chapter.
- You can unlock the next chapter by clearing previous chapter mission 6. This will also unlock next chapter Logistic Support and current Chapter Emergency mission.
- (except Chapter 0, which can only be unlock by clearing 04-4E)
Select mission here. To access new mission for the chapter you need to achieve bronze or higher medal.
Select difficulty here. There is three type of difficulty, From left to right it's NORMAL, EMERGENCY and MIDNIGHT.
- The unlock requirement are different on each difficulty.
- Normal : Unlock by clearing Previous mission
- Emergency: Unlock by clearing current chapter Normal mission x-6.
- Midnight : Unlock by clearing previous 2 Emergency two chapter.
- For example; chapter 1-1 Night battle can unlock after clearing chapter 03-4 Emergency.
- Chapter 2-1N can unlock after clearing Chapter 04-4 Emergency, and so on.
After select a mission, a mission window will come out.
Explanation from top to bottom
Enemy Operational Effectiveness : show the current mission enemy operational effectiveness.
Number of execute : How many time player had start/execute this mission.
Medal Achieved : Medal obtained from this mission show here.
Highest Score achieved : Highest Score achieved.
Potential drop : Potential drop from current mission, note that some common T-dolls that is not listed still drop.
Limited drop : Drops that are limited to drop only from this mission.
Auto Battle : Setup echelon for auto battle.
- minimal OE Requirement : Minimal Operational Effectiveness for the Auto Battle mission.
- Experience Reward : Experience you can gain from Auto Battle.
Normal Battle : Start the Mission, which redirect player to Combat.
Auto Battle allow player to sent echelons on a self battle mission. Player need to spend resources and require amount of time , in exchange for Map drop and experience upon completion. This doesn't count toward number of executes.
Auto Battle will be unlocked on a mission once all three medals have been achieved for that mission.
See more, Combat.