This page will explain the affection mechanic.
Affection is a representation of how close your T-dolls bond is. Naturally, there are multiple ways to gain and lose affection. Gaining affection to certain levels even grants stat bonuses! Upon obtaining any T-doll their affection will always start at 50 / 100.
- Tap "Formation" on Main Screen
- Select the T-doll to view and tap the "+" inside the magnifying glass
- Affection will be the pink meter labeled with the number of points (e.g. "♥︎-- / 100")
Gaining/ Losing Affection
There are several ways to lose and get affection so fight hard and be careful! A loss will likely affect your whole team.
- Affection can be gained gradually as your T-dolls fight and win battles. Leader and MVP will earn more affection.
- Gain will consistently be +1 affection point per/ 10,000 exp if T-doll has at least 50 / 100 affection. As a note, dummy link exp bonus doesn't count toward affection gain
- Checking in daily gives you a chance to gain affection for your T-dolls, however this may be affected by the coziness level of the dormitory itself. (Note: only will apply to whoever is currently in any dormitory at that moment. Moving or replacing T-dolls will most likely not gain affection until the next day.)
- You can also acquire gifts from procurement and giving them to the T-doll of your choice will gain affection for them too
- Lastly, costumes given to your T-dolls can also raise affection.
- Affection is most commonly lost if one of your T-dolls dies during a battle. The T-doll killed will lose 10 affection points and the rest of the team will lose 5 points.
- If all of your T-dolls dies then they will all lose 10 affection points, for example
- Unlike dying, if a single T-doll retreats then none of the team will usually lose affection
- If the whole team does retreat or the enemies reach the very left of the screen then they will lose affection after battle
- Dying in Boss fight, Either Gain EXP or losing battle in Combat simulation battle doesn't effect affection.
Getting high affection is important, because it offers you stat boosts! Marriage, while optional is just as important!
When your T-doll's affection meter reaches 90, that T-doll will receive a stat boost!
- +5% for Damage, Accuracy, and Evasion
When your T-doll's affection reaches 100, a small heart symbol will appear on her card. You'll also have the choice to marry her. (Tap the button with the ring symbol next to the affection meter. Please beware that a ring cost 580 diamonds). A married T-doll will have a ring symbol on her card, this will increase the maximum affection meter from 100 to 150.
- Decrease repair time by 30%.
- Additional Voice Line when set as an aide.
When the affection level reach 140%, providing additional boosts.
- +5% for Damage, Accuracy, and Evasion (stacks with the +5% buffs listed above.)